What is PGDM Course or Post Graduate Diploma in Management course?
PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) is a diploma Graduation offered by the institutes that are recognized by the AICTE – All India Council for Technical Education.
AICTE allows colleges to run PGDM Course with the list of Specialization available for particular stream. Some of the Business Schools also offers PGDM Course. The Course helps to deal the mindset on contemporary management issues and strengthen student ability to manage complex national or international Business environments.
- The major plus of PGDM course is that the curriculum of PGDM is more flexible. It will get updated from time to time.
- The curriculum of PGDM is more industry-oriented and covers the soft skill aspects.
- In fact, PGDM makes you industry ready and prepares you for the market.
- PGDM course is for those who would like to specialize in their areas of interest, it’s more like having an in-depth knowledge.
- PGDM course will make the students ready for senior and complex roles in management and in fact, paves way for a brighter future in a career.
- if you are looking for a career in the demanding and challenging zones of management, then PGDM will be the best to step into.
While choosing an institute for doing, one should make sure that he chooses an institute with a good brand name. MIME is one such institute where the brand name talks. MIME (Mats Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship) is the first B-School of JGI Group. JGI is a reputed organization since 90’s and today it represents a cluster of 85 educational institutions.
For more details: